Pick-Up Lines: Medieval
Disclaimer: The item below was submitted and shared unedited. It is meant as humor and not meant to be offend or taken seriously. Romance 101 will not be held liable if you actually use anything below in a real world setting.
‘Here, Grift, you wouldn’t know the best way to pick up a wench, would you?’
‘Pick up a wench? Pick up a wench? That’s like asking a brothel-keeper if she knows about the ghones! Course I know how to pick up a wench, Bodger! Why I was picking up wenches before you were born. Here are a few of my favorite pick-up lines to be getting along with.’
1) I have the key to your chastity belt and you have the key to my heart.
2) Can I hose down your doublet?
3) Your eyes are as dark as a castle moat by midnight. Lower your drawbridge and let me cross.
4) You should be glad I’m not a Viking. You would have been ravaged and plundered by now.
5) What’s a nice maiden like you doing in a dungeon like this?
6) Come up and see my scrolls.
7) You can scale my battlements any day, madam.
8) You scratch my boils and I’ll scratch yours.
9) They don’t call me Lance-A-Lot for nothing, you know.
10) My that’s a fine set of chalices you have there.
11) Ssh, I don’t want everyone to know I’m on a secret holy quest.
12) When the Inquisition put me on the rack, my limbs weren’t the only thing they stretched.