Original Author UnknownPresented below are 12 things you should never say while arguing with, well really anyone, but especially a woman.
- ‘Don’t you have some laundry to do or something?’
- ‘No really…I was laughing about a joke I heard one time.’
- ‘Oh, you are so cute when your face gets all red and scrunched up like that.’
- ‘You’re just upset because your backside is beginning to spread.’
- ‘Wait a minute…I get it. What time of the month is it?
- ‘Are you gonna cry now? (force lip to quiver mockingly)
- ‘You sure you don’t want to consult the great Oprah on this one?’
- ‘Sorry. I was just picturing you naked.’
- ‘Whoa, time out honey. Football (basketball, golf, etc.) is on.’
- ‘Looks like someone had an extra bowl of Frosted Witchy Flakes this morning.’
- ‘Is there any way we can do this via e-mail?’
- ‘Who are you kidding? We both know that thing ain’t loaded’
Any other things that shouldn’t be said? Add to the comments below. Please keep it clean.